| Products | Infrastructure | Plant
& Machinery | Quality Policy | Group
Companies | Health / Education | Career | Contact |
Auto Component Limited
Sakthi Auto Component Limited is committed to consistently provide the products that meet Interested parties, applicable statutory & regulatory requirements and will aim to enhance Interested parties satisfaction.
We shall achieve this by :
- Establishing and maintaining the Quality management system to meet the National & International Customer specific requirements.
- Identifying and meeting the Interested parties needs and expectations.
- Continually Improve the QMS.
- Upgradation of technology & human resources.
- Maintaining clean and safe working environment throughout the organization.
ENVIRONMENT, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Sakthi Auto Component Limited is committed to continually improve the Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Management System to enhance Environmental and Safety performance of the Organization.
We shall accomplish this by:
- Protection of the Environment, Prevention of pollution and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the Organization which includes the sustainable use of natural resources.
- Fulfilling applicable Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety compliances and other legal obligations.
- Minimizing waste generation, promoting reuse, recycle and recovery practices, Eliminating and substituting hazards at the workplace.
- Prevention of Near Miss, Incident and ill health by providing Education, Training and following Safe Operating Practices.
- To eliminate Hazards and reduce OH&S risks through Engineering controls and consultation & Participation of workers.
CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR
| Back | Home |
| Products| Infrastructure | Plant & Machinery | Quality Policy | Group
Companies | Health / Education | Contact |